FIRST AND MOST IMPORTANTLY YOUR SAFETY AND WELFARE ARE OUR TOP PRIORITY.
We ask that you continue to follow Centers for Disease Control and Prevention (CDC) and local government guidance to help reduce community spread of the virus. We too are continuing to take a range of actions to ensure you have a safe community to call home.
We want you to know that our property management and maintenance professionals are continuing to show up to work each day and will continue to be there as a resource for you. We have, in order to implement the best safety protocols, closed our offices to the public and have implemented an essential visits program. During this time, our team will continue to be available during scheduled business hours to service your resident needs via phone, email, resident portal, resident app or other forms of virtual communication.
We continue to work diligently toward addressing essential work orders and have maintenance staff available to help troubleshoot any basic non-essential work order needs over the phone, Facetime, Whats App or other forms of virtual communication.
For your safety, and in compliance with CDC guidance regarding social distancing, we have closed all non-essential community amenities, including fitness centers, pools, business centers and other community spaces. The closure of these non-essential amenities has allowed our teams to focus their resources and supplies on other high-touch surfaces. Although we have canceled all in-person resident events, we want to ensure that we stay connected and are in the process of setting up virtual community events.
If you haven’t already, please be sure to sign up for the resident portal and app to receive up to date information. Please contact your community manager if you need assistance with setting up access to the resident portal or app.
In anticipation of rent coming due, we want to make sure you are aware of the online options to pay rent through our resident portal and resident app. As always, ACH fees are waived. Additionally, we are waiving credit cards fees as a courtesy for the months of April and May.
We do understand that this situation has impacted the residents in our community differently. If you are facing a financial hardship caused directly by COVID-19 and have concerns that it will have an effect on your ability to make your rent payment on-time, we ask that you contact your community manager immediately. In addition to options for making payment, we can make sure you have all the required documentation.
- HCIDLA Eviction Moratorium: https://www.lamayor.org/sites/g/files/wph446/f/article/files/Mayor%20Garcetti%20Emergency%20Order%20-%20March%2015%202020.pdf
- City of West Hollywood Temporary Eviction Moratorium: https://weho.granicus.com/MetaViewer.php?view_id=16&event_id=1184&meta_id=185597
FINANCIAL ASSISTANCE PROGRAMS
- LA COUNTY BUSINESS & WORKER DISASTER HELP CENTER: https://lacountyhelpcenter.org/
- SOUTHERN CALIFORNIA EDISON UTILITY ASSISTANCE: https://www.sce.com/residential/assistance/energy-assistance-fund
- SOUTHERN CALIFORNIA GAS UTILITY ASSISTANCE: https://www.socalgas.com/save-money-and-energy/assistance-programs/gas-assistance-fund
- ONE FAIR WAGE (SERVICE WORKERS): https://ofwemergencyfund.org/help
- NATIONAL DOMESTIC WORKERS ALLIANCE (IN-HOME CARE WORKERS): https://domesticworkers.org/coronavirus-care-fund
- US DEPARTMENT OF EDUCATION: Coronavirus and Forbearance Info for Students, Borrowers, and Parents
- STUDENT DEBT CRISIS: https://crisishelp.bysavi.com/
- DISABILITY INSURANCE: https://edd.ca.gov/Disability/How_to_File_a_DI_Claim_in_SDI_Online.htm
- PAID FAMILY LEAVE: https://edd.ca.gov/Disability/How_to_File_a_PFL_Claim_in_SDI_Online.htm
- UNEMPLOYMENT INSURANCE (UI) CLAIM: https://edd.ca.gov/Unemployment/Filing_a_Claim.htm
The material located on our site and in the links provided is for informational purposes only, is general in nature, and should be construed as citations for further information only, in order to help you identify and locate other Internet resources that may also be of interest. Information on this website or the links provided is not exhaustive, may not constitute the most up-to-date information, is not intended to create a legal, medical, or fiduciary relationship between you and the company, and is not intended to constitute an endorsement by ViveLA or Westhome PMC. The content on this posting is provided “as is;” no representations are made that the content is error-free. You should not act or refrain from acting on the basis of any content included in this site without seeking independent professional advice. We disclaim all liability for actions you take or fail to take based on any content on this site.
The links and citations are not intended to state or imply that ViveLA or Westhome PMC is affiliated or associated with the authors of these third party sites, or asserts ownership or right to use any trade name, registered trademark, logo, or copyrighted content that may be reflected in the links.