Frequently Asked Questions
Find the answers to the most common questions about apartments in our Los Angeles communities located throughout SoCal.
Do the apartments come already furnished?
- No, apartments at Vive LA are not furnished.
Do all apartments include a washer and dryer?
- Some, but not all, Vive LA apartments have an in-unit washer and dryer. Learn more here.
Which internet service providers do you offer?
- Spectrum is available at all our communities. However, residents may choose to set up internet with a different provider.
Which apartment amenities are included?
- Each of our communities offer a suite of amenities. Learn more about the apartment amenities in each of our communities here.
Do apartments include balconies or patios?
- Most communities have apartments with balconies or patios.
Is smart home technology included in the apartments?
- Yes, smart locks are provided with most units.
Is there an additional pet surcharge included in the monthly rent for pet-friendly apartments?
- Yes, there is a $50 monthly pet fee and an additional deposit.
Which properties allow dogs?
- All of our communities are dog-friendly!
Are there apartment package lockers available for deliveries?
- Some, but not all communities provide parcel pending lockers.
Can apartments be rented month-to-month?
- Yes, we offer short term leases on select communities starting at a minimum of 3 months with a premium. Please contact us for more details.
Which properties have secure parking?
- Most of our properties have secure parking available.