Top 9 Restaurants in Hollywood with Outdoor Seating
Hollywood is a great place to live, and not just a great place to go for a vacation. Even during COVID-19, Hollywood is as great a place as any to live in. If you live in a cold-weather state, you might not be able to dine outdoors year-round like you can in Hollywood. With all the outdoor dining options, you will still be able to enjoy yourself even while social distancing. Whether you are looking for a cozy, romantic meal or a place for casual burgers, there is a restaurant with outdoor seating for every desire and every cuisine.
Let’s take a look at the top 10 restaurants in Hollywood with outdoor seating:
1. Fabiolus Cucina — with pizzas and pastas, this is a great Italian option in Hollywood. The outdoor patio is actually covered, and they even heat it up if it is chilly out. You can safely dine outside here all year round.
2. L’Antica Pizzeria da Michele — a great upscale dining option, if you are trying to impress someone, go here. While their best dish isn’t fancy — it is pizza after all — the back outside patio is complete with a fireplace is sure to set the ambiance and make you want to stick around here for hours.
3. Kensho — a wine bar serving sake and sushi, this is a restaurant that will help you impress your company, but not break your bank account. The wait staff is very knowledgeable, and if the menu overwhelms you, they are happy to give you some pointers. The staff can help you match up the right sake with the right course off the menu. Enjoy sitting on their patio for physically distanced dining.
4. Stout — casual burgers have never tasted better. When you want some reliable comfort food, head here. They are also open late — until 4AM, so you can fill your belly after a night on the town. With outdoor seating options, there is no better spot in Los Angeles for a burger and a beer.
5. Salt’s Cure — open all-day, this is the ideal spot if you do not know what you are in the mood to eat, and if you are hungry during a non-traditional time of day. All ingredients on the menu are local. If you are looking for that local experience, this farm to table restaurant will only serve you with local ingredients. They recently renovated their space to include a new outdoor patio.
6. Luv2eat Thai Bistro — while the outside of this restaurant is nothing to brag about — located in a strip mall — the food is divine and tastes like true, authentic Thai food. They do have a modern dining room, but also have outdoor seating available.
7. Momed — a great Mediterranean option with outdoor seating, enjoy sitting on the patio and dining on lamb and other Mediterranean delicacies.
8. Boardner’s — a classic, opened since 1942, take advantage of two for one drink specials on Tuesdays, and enjoy dining on the outdoor patio.
9. Electric Owl — if you are looking for just some light bites and appetizers, try this great location in Hollywood. Complete with outdoor seating, you will enjoy the ambiance in this restaurant. Serving American cuisine, if you are in the mood for a quick happy hour, this is a great restaurant.
We’d love to hear your thoughts on our list! Let us know if you have a chance to check out our Top 9!